Shooting Schedule for the Opening Sequence for 'Remember Me'
Shooting Schedule:

For my opening sequence, I completed all filming in one day on the 15th of March. I chose to film everything in one day as it made the process more efficient and ensured continuity, such as consistent lighting, costumes, and actor availability.

The day was planned out to follow the order of the scenes being filmed. I started by filming the indoor house scenes, including the shots of props (such as towels, products, shoes, and bedside tables) to establish the setting and relationship between the characters. After this, I filmed the character shots, including both characters getting ready and the close-up of the ring, as these were important for introducing the narrative and creating enigma.

I then moved on to filming the interaction shots, such as the couple together and walking out of the house. Finally, I filmed the car scenes, as these were the last part of the opening sequence and lead into the main event of the film.
.
Filming everything in one day helped me stay organised and made the editing process easier, as all the footage matched well in terms of lighting and continuity. Overall, the schedule was effective and allowed me to capture all the necessary shots efficiently.

For my opening sequence, I completed all filming in one day on the 15th of March. I chose to film everything in one day as it made the process more efficient and ensured continuity, such as consistent lighting, costumes, and actor availability.

The day was planned out to follow the order of the scenes being filmed. I started by filming the indoor house scenes, including the shots of props (such as towels, products, shoes, and bedside tables) to establish the setting and relationship between the characters. After this, I filmed the character shots, including both characters getting ready and the close-up of the ring, as these were important for introducing the narrative and creating enigma.

I then moved on to filming the interaction shots, such as the couple together and walking out of the house. Finally, I filmed the car scenes, as these were the last part of the opening sequence and lead into the main event of the film.
.
Filming everything in one day helped me stay organised and made the editing process easier, as all the footage matched well in terms of lighting and continuity. Overall, the schedule was effective and allowed me to capture all the necessary shots efficiently.


Comments
Post a Comment