Websites Used Throughout the Project
1. Dafont and FontMeme:
Both of these websites helped me view lots of different possible fonts for my title as well as being able to view my title in that exact font. They had lots of styles to look through. Dafont was where my chosen font was picked from but FontMeme was very useful as it divides movie fonts by genre.
2. BBFC (British Board of Film Classification):
3. Art of the Title:
4. IMDb:
I used IMDb to research films, including their genres, release dates, and production companies, to understand industry standards and how romantic comedies are structured.
5. YouTube:
YouTube was where I was able to get all the clips I needed for analysing the conventions of opening sequences.
6. IMP Awards:
I used IMP Awards to find images of posters and extra information to support my blog, making it more detailed and visually appealing.










Comments
Post a Comment