Test Footage - Practice Shots Ahead of Filming 'Remember Me' For Real


I have borrowed the camera to do some practice filming with my two lead actors. Firstly, I wanted to get them used to playing a couple so that it wasn't awkward once I started filming for real as it was important to project a sense that they are together and in love in my film. Secondly, I wanted the opportunity to get used to filming on location in case I needed to when I came to film for real. Thirdly, I wanted to try out some of the different shots I might use, varying camera distances and angles, but also two shots, over-the-shoulder shots and moving shots.

Here are a selection of my test shots.

1. Two Shot/Medium Shot


2. Medium Shot (Male Protagonist)


3. Two Shot/Medium Shot


4. Extreme Long Shot


5. High Angle/Two Shot/Medium Long Shot


6. Over-the-shoulder Shot 1


7. Over-the-shoulder Shot 2 (reverse)


8. Long Shot/Tracking Shot/Handheld


9. Extreme Long Shot/Tracking Shot/Handheld

Comments