Choosing the Crew for 'Remember Me'

I will now be looking at choosing a crew for my film as I will need to include title cards in my opening sequence, and my research shows that many of these title cards contain names of various crew members. I have decided to research crew members who have a history of working in the romantic comedy genre:


Director - Richard Curtis

Directed - 'Notting Hill', 'Bridget Jones' Diary', 'Love Actually', 'Four Weddings And A Funeral'














Writer - Aline Brosh Mckenna

Written - 'The Devil Wears Prada', '27 Dresses', 'Morning Glory'














Editor - Peter Teschner

Edited - 'The Life List', 'The Idea of You', 'Definitely Maybe', 'Going the Distance'














Costume Designer - Mary E. Vogt

Designed - 'Crazy Rich Asians', 'Long Shot', 'Secret Admirer'














Production Designer - Lilly Kilvert

Designed - 'Heartbreakers', 'The Story of Us', 'The Sure Thing'










Producer - Jon M. Chu

Produced - 'Crazy Rich Asians', 'In the Heights', 'Wicked'










Producer - Judd Apatow

Produced - 'Knocked Up', 'This is 40', 'Bridesmaids'











Executive Producer - Jenny Han

Produced - 'Too All the Boys I Loved Before' trilogy, 'The Summer I Turned Pretty'














Executive Producer - Marc Webb

Produced - '500 Days of Summer', 'The Only Boy Living in New York'









Composer - Brian Tyler

Composed - 'It Ends with Us', 'Last Christmas', '5 Feet Apart'














Casting director - Franchine Maisler

Casted - 'Challengers', 'Little Women', 'Long Shot'









Cinematographer - Linus Sandgren

Produced - 'La La Land', 'Don't Look Up', 'Saltburn'



Comments