Analysing Romantic Comedy Title Sequences - 'Art Of The Title'
In This Post I Will Be Looking At Film Titles And Title Sequences To Help Me Ahead Of Creating My Own Title Cards. I Will Be Using A Website Called 'Art Of The Title' To Help Me.
This Link Will Take You To The Page With The Opening Sequence Video:
2. Associated Production/Distribution Companies:

By Seeing These Credits Appear You Can Assume That The Genre Of The Film Will Be A Rom-Com, You Can Tell This By:
Here Is The Link To The Title Sequence Video:
1. Main Production/Distribution Company:

This Represents The Rom-Com Genre By:
This Link Will Take You To The Page With The Opening Title sequence:
1. Main Production/Distribution Company:
1. The First Film I Will Be Analysing Is 'Crazy Rich Asians':
This Link Will Take You To The Page With The Opening Sequence Video:
2. Associated Production/Distribution Companies:

By Seeing These Credits Appear You Can Assume That The Genre Of The Film Will Be A Rom-Com, You Can Tell This By:
- Bright Colours
- Funky Patterns
- Bold Fonts
2. The Next Film I Will Be Analysing Is 'My Best Friends Wedding':
1. Main Production/Distribution Company:

This Represents The Rom-Com Genre By:
- Cursive Font
- Feminine Colours (Pink)
- Wedding Related
3. The Last Film I Will Be Analysing Is 'LoverBoy':
1. Main Production/Distribution Company:
5. Casting Director:
After looking at a few romantic comedy opening sequences, I’ve noticed some common ways titles are used to show the genre. One main feature is upbeat music playing over the titles, which makes the film feel fun and positive straight away. The titles also often use bright, bold colours, making them stand out and match the happy tone of rom-coms. Another common thing is the use of cursive or playful fonts, which links to love and relationships. All of these features work together to clearly show the audience that the film is a romantic comedy and set the tone from the start.




















































Comments
Post a Comment